Prices and payment
- Each Booking Form that you submit will constitute a separate agreement between you and the Club on the terms set out in these T&Cs (Booking). To the extent of any inconsistency between these T&Cs and the contents of any Booking Form, these T&Cs will prevail.
- You must pay the Club the amount specified as the 'Total Cost' for each Season Package and/or Casual Pass (as the case may be) in the relevant Booking Form. All prices are inclusive of GST.
- Payment can be made by credit or debit card by Visa, Mastercard or American Express (subject to a 3% surcharge for American Express only). Payment is required in full at the time of booking, except for Season Packages which may be paid by four instalments on the dates provided in a Booking Form, by way of direct debit from the card nominated by you. Each instalment will incur a 2% administration fee. If payment of an instalment is declined for any reason, you must contact the Club immediately and arrange for payment of the relevant instalment within 5 days of the date that payment was due. If payment is not received during this time, the Club reserves the right in its absolute discretion to suspend any Season Package until payment has been received in full, and you acknowledge and agree that tickets to any events scheduled during the period of suspension will be forfeited.
- No Season Package or Casual Pass (as the case may be) is confirmed until full payment has been received by the Club. The Club is not required to issue tickets to any event or provide any other services (including access to the event) to you unless and until payment for the Booking has been received in full.
- Where applicable, tickets to an event will be issued no later than seven (7) days prior to the scheduled event.
Limits of the number of Casual Passes that can be purchased for any event may apply at the discretion of the Club. If you exceed the ticket limit, any or all of your orders and tickets may be cancelled without notice by the Club in its discretion. This includes orders associated with the same name, e-mail address, billing address, credit card number or other information.
The Club reserves the right to alter the event program for any Season Package or Casual Pass as advertised at any time without prior notice, including the date, venue, seating arrangements, audience capacity, entertainment and/or activities. Every effort will be made to offer a program of equivalent standard. If the date, time or venue of an event is rescheduled or changed, your ticket will remain valid for the rescheduled date, venue and time (subject to any revised quote provided under paragraph 4.2).
- By you: Purchases of Season Packages or Casual Passes are non-refundable and cannot be cancelled by you after purchase.
- By the Club: The Club may cancel part or all of an event (in its absolute discretion) without notice, including if an event outside the Club's reasonable control occurs including fire, storm, flood, earthquake, explosion, war, invasion, rebellion, sabotage, epidemic, labour dispute, labour shortage, failure or delay in transportation and act or omission of any third person (including subcontractors, customers, governments or government agencies). The Club will use its best endeavours to reschedule any event that is cancelled by it for reasons outside of its reasonable control, however, you acknowledge and agree that:
- the price of Season Packages and Casual Passes are determined by specific event dates and venues; and
- if the cost of the rescheduled event materially increases, the Club may in its absolute discretion provide a revised quote for the Booking, payment of which is required for the purposes of guaranteeing your tickets for the rescheduled event.
If the Club cancels an event at its convenience or for a reason other than those set out in paragraph 4.2, subject to you providing the original ticket(s) and proof of purchase, you will be eligible for a refund of all or a portion of the cost of the Season Package or Casual Pass that relates to the unsupplied event (the amount to be determined in the Club's absolute discretion) exclusive of delivery or mail fees and/or any processing surcharge (if applicable).
The Club reserves the right not to refund, exchange or substitute tickets after purchase nor replace tickets that may have been stolen, lost or destroyed, except as required by law.
Conditions of entry
- General conditions – It may be a condition of entry to individual events that a search of the attendee and/or their possessions will be required at the time of the entry to the venue. Cameras, audio and video recorders may not be permitted. The right is reserved to broadcast or telecast any event live or delayed. Entry may be refused if tickets are damaged or defaced in any way.
- Dress code - The events and/or the venues hosting the events have prescribed minimum dress standards. Generally, dress code details will also be included on tickets and/or detailed in event confirmation letters and/or emails. You must ensure all attendees conform to the dress code specified for the event by the Club and/or venue hosting the event, which at a minimum is smart casual (refer to individual event information for full dress code). The Club and/or the venue hosting the event reserve the right to refuse entry to any attendee who does not meet the minimum dress standards prescribed for the event.
- Behaviour – You must, and must ensure that all individual who attend an event with you or as your guest, comply with all reasonable directions given by officers, employees or agents of the Club, venue or stadium hosting the event, relevant State authorities or the AFL including, without limitation, directions in connection with access to the event or your conduct or that of attendees at the event. In particular, any person who does not comply with any conditions of entry and policies published by the Club, or the venue or stadium at which the event is being hosted, may be refused entry or directed to leave the event.
Entry to children
- Certain events are not suitable for guests under the age of 18. Where age restrictions apply, the Club will advise of the restriction at the time of promoting the event, or in advance of you purchasing tickets for that event.
- Tickets cannot be purchased for guests under the age of 18 when restrictions apply. You will not be reimbursed for the incorrect purchase of a ticket for a minor for an event to which age restrictions apply (except with the Club's consent, which may be withheld in its sole discretion).
- Without limiting any other Club events, you acknowledge and agree that:
- Corporate Box Facility and Corporate Suite Facility: There are no age restrictions for children in outdoor corporate boxes or corporate suites but children must be supervised at all times and meet the required dress code. Children aged five (5) and under as at January 1 each year are entitled to enter Adelaide Oval (home and away season only) at no charge; however they must not occupy a seat.
- Chairman's Function: Persons under the age of 18 years are not permitted into the Chairman's Function.
- Major Club Events: Persons under the age of 18 years are not permitted into major Club events, including the Adelaide Football Club - Season Launch, Gala Ball, Women of Adelaide Spring Lunch, Adelaide Football Club - Club Champion Dinner.
- For all events, you must ensure that any guest who is under 18 years of age is accompanied and supervised at all times by his or her parent or guardian.
Goods and services tax
- Unless specified otherwise, any amount payable under these T&Cs does not include any amount on account of GST.
- Where any supply to be made by one party (Supplier) to another party (Recipient) under or in accordance with these T&Cs is subject to GST (other than a supply the consideration for which is specifically described in these T&Cs as 'GST inclusive'):
- the consideration payable or to be provided for that supply but for the application of this clause (GST Exclusive Consideration) shall be increased by, and the Recipient shall pay to the Supplier, an amount equal to the GST payable by the Supplier in respect of that supply (GST Amount); and
- the Recipient must pay the GST Amount to the Supplier, without set-off, deduction or requirement for demand, at the earlier of the time that the GST Exclusive Consideration is payable or to be provided and the time that the Supplier has to pay the GST in respect of that supply.
- Notwithstanding any other provision of these T&Cs, the Recipient need not make any payment for a taxable supply made by the Supplier under or in accordance with these T&Cs until the Supplier has given the Recipient a tax invoice in respect of that taxable supply.
- A word or expression used in this clause which is defined in the A New Tax System (Goods and Services Tax) Act 1999 (Cth) has the same meaning in this clause.
Limitation of Liability
- The Club will not be held liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations under these T&Cs if that failure or delay is due to anything beyond its reasonable control or for any cancellation arising under clause 4.2.
- Subject to clause 10.3, the Club excludes all liability arising whether in tort (including, without limitation, negligence), contract or otherwise whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising from or in connection with an event, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case liability is limited to the minimum amount permitted by law).
- To the extent permitted by law, all conditions, warranties, guarantees, rights, remedies, liabilities and other terms implied or conferred by statute, custom or the general law that impose any liability or obligation on the Club are excluded. Nothing contained in these T&Cs excludes, restricts or modifies the application of any provision, the exercise of any right or remedy, or the imposition of any liability under the Australian Consumer Law, provided that, to the extent that the Australian Consumer Law permits the Club to limit its liability, then the Club's liability shall be limited to:
- in the case of services, supplying the services again or payment of the cost of having the services supplied again; and
- in the case of goods, replacing the goods, supplying equivalent goods or repairing the goods, or payment of the cost of replacing the goods, supplying equivalent goods or having the goods repaired.
Indemnity and release
- You indemnify and hold harmless the Club and each of its personnel against all liabilities, losses, claims, proceedings, damages or costs (including legal fees on a solicitor and own client basis), arising in connection with:
- any breach by you or any of your guests of these T&Cs;
- booking a Seasonal Package or Casual Pass; and/or
- attendance by you and your guests at any event, including acts or omissions of your guests at an event.
- By booking and/or attending an event, each attendee acknowledges and agrees that:
- the Club and its employees, licensees, agents and contractors may:
for the purpose of the Club's marketing and promotional activities (Image Rights);
- photograph, videotape or otherwise record you to produce photographic images, film recordings, sound recordings and other material incorporating an attendee's appearance, likeness, voice, quotations, comments and name (Images); and
- use, reproduce, publish, broadcast, distribute, commercialise, adapt, modify, edit, sell, exhibit, store, dispose of, deal with or otherwise exploit in any media the Images or any part of the Images,
- each attendee consents to the Images being taken by or on behalf of the Club and understands that they may be identifiable in those Images;
- each attendee waives all rights (if any) to inspect or approve the Images or their use by the Club in exercising the Image Rights or control the use or disclosure of the Images;
- an attendee will not receive any financial payment or other compensation for the Images or Image Rights; and
- each attendee releases, discharges, and holds harmless, the Club from any and all liabilities, losses, damages, costs and expenses as a result of the Images and exercise of the Image Rights or use of the Images by any third party.
- If an attendee does not agree to the items set out in paragraph 12.1, you must advise the Club by email to email@example.com.
Resale and/or use of tickets
- Tickets may not, without the prior written consent of the Club, be resold or offered for resale at a premium (including via on-line auction sites). If a ticket is sold or used in breach of this condition, the ticket may be cancelled without a refund and the bearer of the ticket may be refused admission.
- The resale of tickets in certain circumstances is governed by ticket sales legislation and may attract criminal penalties.
- These T&Cs as they apply to an existing Booking may be varied only by agreement in writing between each of the Club and you. The Club reserves the right to amend the T&Cs relating to event payments, bookings and attendance at any time without prior notice to you.
- Any waiver by the Club, when exercising any right, power or provision of these T&Cs, does not mean a waiver of any other right, power or provisions or the same one in the future. Also any delay in exercising a right, power or provision should not be taken to be a waiver by the Club.
- A term or part of a term of these T&Cs that is unenforceable may be severed from these T&Cs and the remaining terms or parts of the terms of these T&Cs continue in force.
- These T&Cs are governed by the laws of South Australia, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of South Australia.